Old 11-29-2013, 05:34 AM   #5
SilentYetViolent
Survival Hurts.....

SilentYetViolent's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: M25 NG All-Madden " CFM Experiment"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler23
Hey what does your int numbers look like for u and the computer? I'm using my own sliders and I have cpu and hum on 0 for int slider and I still have crazy amounts especially for me. I would say I'm a little better than average madden player and yes I know the defense has been way better in this version and you have to be smart. Its just seems like the defensive backs are just glued to the ball no matter what I do and I have to have a mind like John Elway or something lol. I'm going to test if this slider is backwards or not. Just was curious what you have been seeing?
I've had INT at 50 and at 25 for the first three games and I didn't like what I saw. Granted we had 9 INTs after 3 games, the CPU had 14 (Seattle accounts for 5 of those). Turned it down to 5 for the SF game and I threw 2. There were plenty of tipped passes that could've been picked off if I still had INT at 50. It's all about controlling the pass. A pass should be intercepted if a) the defender jumps the route or b) it was poorly thrown ball. I play St. Louis next so I'll see how the stats look after that game.
Advertisements - Register to remove