View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 08:04 PM   #714
ninja1108
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

I hope they patch the injury slider of the game.. Superstars on teams always gets injured.. In My Career the Lakers are at the bottom of the West no chance of making the playoffs coz Kobe got injured at the start of the season, then Nick Young then Gasol and now Kobe again they couldn't get a rhythm going. Pacers are out of the Playoff Race unless they get a huge winning streak coz they're 5 games behind the 8th seed coz Hibbert and Granger got injured as well. Clippers from 4th seed became 7th seed coz Chris Paul got injured. Miami Heat LeBron got injured TWICE I mean LeBron that guy rarely gets injuries that sidelines him for more than a week and he got two injuries that sidelined him from November-January, also now that Bron Bron is back Wade is the one injured. Melo and the Knicks are out of the playoff picture as well unless they get a nice win streak going as they're behind by 7 games for the 8th seed coz Chandler and Melo especially Chandler is always injured. BTW I'm on my 69th game in