View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 12:55 PM   #23
hall31
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillydaboss404
as an owner of both systems.....

im gonna be honest and say....as much as i love my ps4...i just havent played it as much since i got my xbox one...and i dont see that trend changing

as a 27 yr old gamer...the xbox is just more in line with the values of how i expect a next gen living room device to operate...

my ps4 is nice and sleek and i feel its power....but it feels lacking in its vision....dare i say....it feels like my ps3 but with better graphics

whereas my xbox one feels nothing like my 360.....i get giddy everytime i leave the room and say xbox turn off....or playing xbox fitness in the morning...doing my insanity workout to the kinect

and the online......dont even get me started....the online just feels natural on xbox....on the ps4...i just get this tacked on half baked feel....its hard to enjoy it after being on xbox live

the differences arent small....they are huge.....even the xbox live community is different.....people on xbox live....talk and engage strangers in conversation, build friendships, and game together....on my psn ...its different....i feel like the gamers are more anti-social it makes the experience less fun
I agree with you 100%. I really like both systems and have enjoyed them, but the Xbox One is getting almost all the playtime. Unless there are major changes, I think the PS4 game purchases may be strictly to games where the graphical difference is much greater than what we've seen so far.