Old 12-02-2013, 09:07 PM   #101
Aggies7
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHammer113
Watching the giants v redskins tonight I thought of a relatively simple idea that would make the presentation much better.

Before the game and during commercials they often show shots of the cities where the game is along with sponsors and the themed music of the network. If they did in fact do four commentary teams with different graphics packages they could probably take all of these pictures or videos and make them apart of the game. They could use their sponsors instead in order to make a little money or whatever. I also don't know why NBC, Fox, NFL network, and CBS wouldn't want their graphic packages, music, and announcers in the game for a minor fee. It's basically advertisement for them and they're getting paid. I feel like this is a win for everyone. I understand it would be a great deal of work for EA but wouldn't this be really great?

I'm wondering if anyone knows if this is possible
I maybe wrong but just taking a guess. I could see CBS having an issue with their prime announcers being used with other network logos.

Now if they were to keep what they have now and use that as CBS and then use Fox's #1 team which I believe Aikman and Buck with the FOX logo it may work out. I would be very pleased with two commentary teams, it would really freshen things up on a week to week basis in CFM.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Advertisements - Register to remove