Old 12-02-2013, 11:21 PM   #392
TNKNGM
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by My_Oozing_Eye
I watched the second half of last nights game. I really enjoyed it! I think it is very useful to sit back and watch another player… how he picks his plays, the good and bad throws he makes. I learned alot.

I also found it "easy" to comment on another players game… easier than criticizing myself!
So, unsolicited feedback:
- I thought you kept trying to bounce your running plays outside. It appeared to me that the carolina DE's were getting way up field and blowing up your plays. cutting back to the middle and taking 4-5 yards is the play. Easier said than done!
- Williams (RB carolina) was getting outside on almost every run and just gashing you. I think he had 200 yards rushing. Im not sure if you did, but I would have spread my DL and tried to get penetration up the field to force him back to the middle… again, maybe you were trying, but yikes, he got around the corner every time.
- The CPU had it in for you… the screen pass that got picked must have bounced off of 3 guys. Steve smith dove to catch a pass (for a 1st down) after it bounced off 2 of you dbs… you could not catch a break!
- On defense you were playing a DE. I thought you might want to change to a DT and try to get some pressure up the middle against Newton. you never really got there as a DE, and I have found pressure up the middle to rattle QBs.
- On offense you threw the ball a lot to crossing patterns. I thought the defense was flooding the middle and the curl routes looked open to me. I know in NG madden those curl routes get picked a lot.. but my 2 cents is they looked open.

I'm going to check out your stream again tonight!

MOE ((Twitch name=MOEMinn)
Thanks!! I appreaciate the feedback....it's helpful, especially when you tend to start gravitating to your go to plays & strategies.

I'm gonna finish the final quarter of the Denver game in about 15 minutes or so once the baby is ready for bed