View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 10:48 PM   #1
BlackBetty15
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12
What is it with EA football games and the CB alignment?

Title says it all. I love this years madden but for as long as they have been making football games they have screwed up cb alignment so bad that it more often than not makes the CPU and my defense frustrating beyond relief. I mean the cb is so up in the wr face that no wonder it's easy to burn them. If I try to give a lil cushion the safeties and the cb's back so far back that it still screws me and the CPU. I wish when I play man the cb would align a lil bit off the WR about. 4 yards or so. I should be able to adjust the cb and safeties separately. Instead I can burn the " in your face alignment" every time which is an exploit that sucks. Try it. Do any pass play, doesn't mAtter. Once on the line press audible and choose last play and this for some reason auto triggers the CPU to align in that "in your face man." Send the wr on the fly and throw that sharp back shoulder fade that works every time. If it's one safety over the top then it's a td almost every time. I hate it. If the cb would just play man but off the wr tie game would be much tougher. I might be 0-2 in my ccm right now

Last edited by BlackBetty15; 12-04-2013 at 10:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove