View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 07:34 PM   #945
SPRINGS03
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
According to LD2k, nothing is scripted in MyCareer, the game doesn't force you to have bad shooting nights, or miss 2 free throws, or force your team to be down by 30 when you enter the game. Atleast according to LD2k.

He said this during a live stream of Ronnie2K's MyCareer
Yeah, i heard about that. Not many people believe that, and i don't either. I mean how do you explain things like this: I ALWAYS play every quarter of every game, i'm a starter. Keep this in mind, they always put me in every quarter. Now i'm with the raptors and we're up by 20 at the half. They don't sub me in the rest of the game and put me in with 4 seconds left in the 4th, and low and behold we're down by 1 and a new dynamic goal pops up that says "win the game and prove you're clutch" or whatever.

I don't buy that at all. I've also heard of other people who checked the stats for their team after they were subbed out and suddenly subbed back in and down a lot, and people have reported things like box scores showing their team only scored 2 points in the third quarter or something crazy like that. It's definitely scripted. They made the same mistake EA made with fight night champions "champion mode" story mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove