Old 12-05-2013, 07:53 PM   #70
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: And yet another slider thread. All penalty sliders tweaked

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
This was my first ccm with the OP sliders.
Here is after a few tweeks. I LOVE DEFENSIVE football

Rams 13 @ Browns (me) 16.
Total yards 294/308
Rush 61/79
Pass 233/229
3rd dwn% 33/35
Penalties 7-50/5-25
TOP 27min/33min
Total plays 61/66

1 interception for Rams and 2 for Browns.
Sacks 3/2
yeah, man. I like those stats. if u see my last couple of posts, I've been throwing Ints like crazy with cpu pass coverage at 38, so I'm lowering this to 37, and think I may have found the sweet spot for that one. After seeing the coverage of the cpu at 37-38, I want to see more realistic coverage from my team, too so I'm going to start at human pass coverage 31, and see what it looks like. I tried something similar recently and saw my sacks go up, but after that last game, I had 10 sacks anyways, so i'm going to overall try and tweak a few things for myself. Keep yours where they're at if you like it. I'm also going to add in your suggestion for 59/61. I've tried several different variations of pass interference, and it's hard for me to remember what did what. At this, I believe the defense will be better and make more swats like you say, but I also just remember this making it harder for me and easier for the cpu, which is good for challenge, but I also want realistic balance. With some of these other tweaks I'm making, I'm afraid I'll really break something. lol, but I want to give these few things a try and see how it works out.