Thread: All-Time Roster
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 06:48 AM   #1
JA876699
Rookie

OVR: 0
All-Time Roster

Hey guys I'm currently working on the All-time rosters for NHL '14 PS3. Its a long task but using NHLView is working out great. I'm currently working on the top goaltenders in hockey history but I was wondering if someone could help me out with a few issues I'm having and I apologize if this has been posted before.

1. I loaded up NHL' 10 PS3 so I could get all the player Id's or whatever for the Montreal Canadiens centennial team. I have all the matching numbers but for some reason Patrick Roy is the only player face to show up in the game. For some reason Jacques Plante and Ken Dryden's face didn't work. Does anybody know if I can somehow fix this? I also edited or created Chris Osgood and Dominek Hasek using there NHL' 10 code and face ID and they worked fine?

2. Does anybody have the codes or player face numbers for all the legends or retired players (Joe Sakic)from NHL' 09, NHL' 11, NHL ' 12, NHL' 13 for PS3 I'd really like to get as many faves in the game as possible

3. Can somebody help me out when editing player faces. What do the numbers represent, which color hair, head type or eyes etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove