Old 12-08-2013, 02:41 AM   #37
Boilerbuzz
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: If NBA Live Has a Future, It Has to Look Radically Different

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTiCe_O

In my opinion, what NBA Live is doing with the franchise right now is great for competitive gaming. The game is much more skill based than 2k and that alone sets it apart from the competition. The fact that you
actually have to "learn" how to play before becoming successful is great.
I'm sorry, but how do you come to this conclusion? I see no basis for this. I've seen very little PvP Live gameplay that would support any such claim. And all anyone has posted here has been the six Live zealots posting sandbox videos and how the more they play it, the more they love it. (I call these the "Jedi Mind-trick" posts) Those are funny. But how in the world is Live so "skill based" (da-hell does that even mean, anyway)? I'm not saying you're wrong. I just want to know what makes you feel this claim is valid.

The bottom line of the OP is that this was their chance to make up ground. And whether you like the game or not, the fact remains that the game is failing. It doesn't matter if you think it's a good game. If the vast majority of gamers don't want a game that is your idea of "good", then you won't have a game. It should also tell you that you need to reevaluate your sense of judgement, frankly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by Boilerbuzz; 12-08-2013 at 02:52 AM.