View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 07:56 AM   #1090
LakersMeeks
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP.Trey
Lol. Just got hurt in a game against the Nuggets. I told the trainer it hurt pretty bad and he said it was a grade 2 ankle sprain IIRC and that I would be out at least 3-4 weeks.

The game then jumped to a cut scene where my coach is telling me that I need to earn my playing time back before starting again. Fine, I thought, seems reasonable coming of an injury. I then realize that I've only sat 8 days and am now starting and playing 48 minutes against the Timberwolves in a 6 point loss where it seemed like everytime we got close, they hit another dagger.

Was a little frustrating of a game but it was my best professional game for my player. 30 points, 11 assists, 10 rebounds. Kind of spammed at the end of the game for the thirty point triple double. Game was pretty much over but I grabbed a meaningless board and went coast to coast to end the game haha.
This is where mine glitched
I played a 76 point game, was trying for 82 all game to beat Kobe, and after the game i got the same thing, i told the trainer and he said i hade a grade 2 ankle sprain and was out for a month, then i had the GM cutscene too but afte it finished my screen went black and doesnt do anything and now when I load up Mycareer its just a black screen

cant use my 93 OVR guy in the park