View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 05:10 PM   #274
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

Man, that's a tough loss to the Bucks. Ouch. But then again, you are the Knicks.

I have been using a lot of different options for keeping the CPU out of the paint. I've been going to the defensive options and setting some of the better paint scorers to Front them. Drive them either left or right (towards baseline) pending which block they're hurting me from, and having my opposite block defender set to loose to "help" over quicker.

I've also had a lot of success switching to a 3-2 for a few possessions, then over to a 2-3. The BIG thing to be aware of though, if you control one of the top defenders near the 3, you have to "know" how the rotations of the zone work, and cover your rotation zone at all time. They will pick you apart if you're not. If they get the ball to the corner, your butt better be rotating down for help on the opposite block. It's my favorite part of the game so far.

The CPU has still been getting 40-45% of points in the paint against me thus far, but it's nowhere out of the realism factor. I think the highest PiP that I've seen is 53% in the paint so far. And I just broke down on that one.