View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 01:03 AM   #1142
Biizz713
Pro

Biizz713's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

the blatant cheating in this game makes me not want to play anymore. I had a dynamic goal of beating the kings by double digits while scoring 25 to prove that I can lead the team. shouldn't be too hard, right?

I ended up restarting the game about 4 times because of the completely obvious CPU cheating. every game was exactly the same, they would shoot a ton of 3's (way more than I've seen any team take so far) and walk/stumble/bull rush into the paint for ridiculous foul calls. 25 points is not a problem at all, it's probably harder to not score that much. but every game I would get a lead and watch the CPU come back on predetermined runs.

I did end up finally completing the challenge, only because I had a stat line of 45 points 15 assists and 9 rebounds. luckily got fouled with 5 seconds left in the game and the FTs put us up by 10. Sacramento went 16-34 on 3's. That is more 3 pointers taken or made by the other team all season by far. I know this because I just went and checked the box score of every game i've played this season and i'm midway through January.

Does 2k think that we are morons? do they think that we won't be able to see the blatant cheating mechanics they put in for added "challenge"? I honestly feel like they are insulting my intelligence. do they really think i'm too stupid to notice?