Old 12-09-2013, 10:40 AM   #87
NoTiCe_O
Pro

NoTiCe_O's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: If NBA Live Has a Future, It Has to Look Radically Different

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Master Jedi, again, I don't feel the need to constantly post why I like or dislike a game. "Wow! The more I play it, the more I love it. It's just so deep! Blah blah blah!"

Hey, did you forget who you're addressing? I'm the one that saw it at E3. I'm the one that got it before ship date. Four days before most of you Jedi here! So kill the sheep talk, dude. You don't know anything about how I form my opinions.

Frankly, I'm not going to respond to the rest of your post. It is full of the same Jedi assertions that have no details or examples to back them up. Not to mention the laughable comparisons to Street Fighter and 2K. No, I won't accuse you of working for EA or any of that other stuff. Why? There are thousands of rabid fans out there willing to eat up anything their favorite game shovels in their face. I'll just say this; all I want to hear are the details. You guys keep repeating the same thing, waiting for the brainwashing to kick in. I want to hear details. See evidence. Not clunky highlight videos that could be ripped apart at a moments notice.

So, I ask again - what are you seeing exactly that leads you to the conclusion I asked you about? It was just a question. Why so much resistance to actually answering it?
Sheep talk? Lol. Sheep follow the masses, in what situation do you see everybody praising Live. Honestly 2k has the sheep that will defend their game no matter what, if anyone's praising Live it's because they're brave enough to do so. Far from a sheep.

It's really nothing new that you decide not to respond to the part of my post that actually holds value so I don't mind. You said you want details, well I mentioned some and you just ignored it. I actually answered your question also, resistance free. Fact remains that skill runs the court in Live, not cheese or any exploitable animation. Another thing I've noticed is that if you don't have a solid grasp on basketball strategy then Live actually might be over your head.

Overall, just enjoy what you enjoy man, if someone has a different opinion so what, it's no reason to bash him. I just sincerely hope the Live team sticks to the formula they have and just piles everything they need on top of the foundation they've already set. (Plus an in depth tutorial/training school mode.)

All I'm saying.