View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 12:36 PM   #7
twogotwingz3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Mannnnnn!!! That was a good write up right there!!! I pretty much agree on all he just said on this article and I'm going to add some things.....

So we're supposed to be professional basketball players right?! In a virtual world!! Why in the world can I not wear the shoes I wanna wear?! I don't need an endorsement to afford shoes!!!! I'm a PROFESSIONAL!!! And I'm pretty sure, seeing that I played college baseball, that Organizations provide you with all the accessories you need on field/on court !!!! Why in the world do I have to build up VC to rock a headband, tape on my fingers, or an ankle brace?!?! C'mon 2k, that's absolutely pitiful!!! Yes I understanding building something up to be able to acquire new skills and upgrade attributes....just take VC out and use points or something

And since you wanna make me get endorsements to be able to buy things and you wanna make me a ball hog, why am I not receiving endorsements after 30 straight 30+ point games and avg of 6 assists and 7 rebounds ...like my goodness, what do you have to do to get noticed?! Pick up the the extravagant agent over family?! Is that the only way?!?!

The same cut scenes over and over really blows my high on 2k14 too...yea it was cool at first but I don't wanna here the same annoying voices 800 times...and speaking of voices....why doesn't My Guy get interviewed at half time or end of game situations?!?! How in the world does VC do all these lame cut scenes and not do something that matters...and on top of that, I never see my player of the game highlights!! It's ridiculous....