Old 12-09-2013, 12:41 PM   #8
RangersCruz
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K14 My Career Mode Makes and Misses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman87GT
I'm the 6th man on my team and was building team chemistry until one of the "veteran" players came to me demanding I wear a red clown nose for all media appearances. I told him to shove it and my Team Chemistry rating went down 10 points to 48.

I accepted handling the guy's luggage, cause that's an acceptable rookie hazing, but making a fool out of myself is not something I'm willing to do, so I find it completely absurd that my refusal to do something like that should kill my chemistry with my teammates, especially given how well we have performed together, and how poorly the a-hole who is forcing me to do all these things at my expense is playing.

That's a huge miss in my opinion. I've fallen down to where I was before I started playing because I refused to make my player into a fool. Never mind all the positive moves that I have made to establish better team chemistry, if you don't do one thing properly its gonna kill your rating. Its like this with the teammate ratings in the game too, good ball movement usually doesn't provide much of an increase but accidentally let your player score (even when it comes when your assignment gets randomly changed), and you lose a ton of points. Basically you lose far too much for small mistakes than you gain for great play/decisions.
I really don't notice the difference in all the team chemistry stuff they pass the ball more then ever to me when im negative