View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 02:00 PM   #110
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: If NBA Live Has a Future, It Has to Look Radically Different

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
If it does, then it does. I'm not seeing the issues that apparently I'm supposed to see. There have been 2 updates thus far, with daily updates on the Synergy front. I'm seeing stuff that I should have been seeing all along with every basketball game since Inside Drive. And I haven't seen these things. That's why they haven't held my attention.

If this game changes to be more like 2k, then I'll shake my head and move along. I don't have a lot of time to game. Unfortunately I have a lot of obligations as a father, husband, professional... my gaming time has dwindled. I don't have the patience to put up with a lot of stuff when I'm trying to relax and enjoy a game.

So far, I've not had the occurrence that has made me shut down the PS4 because of an ignorant event in Live 14. If it inevitably happens as you all think it will, then that's fine. But right now, I'll continue to state what I like, and what I see on the game.

If the game gets buried, never to see the light of day, then I guess my comments go with it Thus is life.

Well again, we've had 6 games on the market at once before and they all played differently, so no it doesn't have to be 2k.

That said, what it is now bad anatomy, bad movement, and the rest of what it is, outside of you guys talking this game is about dead to the world, and if they release another game looking just like this one in the overall package it'll be shipping DOA

Its been almost a decade and that right there should tell anyone if they can't get it together in that much time its over.