Old 12-09-2013, 03:24 PM   #70
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Next Gen core engine is the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
People get mad when there is a contrast critique, but they lose site of the argument by making an argument against the other person, by trying to call them hypocritical. The argument isn't about the other person and it isn't necessarily about the contrast. The argument is really about Madden. And that's where the focus should stay. So what if someone makes a contrast. Don't get sidetracked by the contrast. Focus on Madden because that's what needs to get better desperately. The biggest and most telling evidence is not in what any poster on here says, but in how the developers of Madden have talked about their game over the last 8/9 years. Even they are not happy with it, have not been happy with it and understand it has a long way to go so why are people getting their underwear caught in their crack when someone says something they don't like? Can we all agree on one thing; that we all want a better football game from EA? I think we all agree on that. We might not agree on what they need to do to make it better and that's fine.
If I could like this post 100 times, I would.

Madden still has a ways to go for a NFL video game. I think people that know me in here know that I've harped on realistic penalties for years, and for the first time, we had a straight answer in here before the game was released. Tell me it's going to take a few years, it's better than constantly bringing it up in every thread.

We need the people to continue to critique the game and Madden constructively. As LBz said, focusing on the game and Madden, not the individual posters.

My only issue is when I say or someone else says that it's better than CG, then some people feel the need to come back and say, I don't like it when people give Madden a pass, or I don't like it when people say it's better than CG. And the reverse is also true.

I totally agree with LBz message, the posts shouldn't be focused on the posters, it should be focused on making Madden better.