View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 11:13 AM   #8
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Any else play primary used/older games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPNdeportes
now that is dedication....I don't dip quite that far back lol!!
Lol part of it is because I want to see how some guys careers play out as opposed to their real life counterpart. Example being Right now in Madden 04 Joey Harrington is flat out dominating. He was traded to the Eagles mid way through the second year of the Franchise and he's been posting 35+ Touch down seasons left and right. It's like some awesome alternate reality dimension.

I have no idea what possessed me to pick up Madden 08 again but It's been a lot of fun so far. My team is stacked. Champ Bailey, Troy Polamalu, Sean Taylor and Darrell Revis make up the core of my secondary. My Receivers are Larry Fitz and Megatron. My running back Is Peterson and my QB is Rodgers. Back in 08 some of these guys were rookies/unknowns. I'm having way more fun with these past versions than I'm having with current day games

Speaking of older games though what were some of the best 360 titles? I never bought games outside of the major sports and the occasional Call Of Duty. Figured now would be a good time to try them all.