Old 12-10-2013, 08:26 PM   #404
cparrish
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: "BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by movilla20
I don't have time to really research all that info. I play the game for at least 1 hour a day. I don't want to edit rosters during that time. I want to play.
Same here as I work 40-50 hours a week. I have not even been able to play a dynasty because the hour or so I spend with the game is done editing rosters. Anything you can post to help me maximize that hour is always greatly appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo COP
Rosters look great, but quick question on coaches. Specifically the skill trees.

I noticed this roster seems to have coaches at much higher levels than other rosters I have seen. Just wondering what the thought process behind it is?

Just curious because I feel like at this point some of the coaches seem overpowered in their abilities.

Also, if this is what you guys normally would role with in a dynasty, what do you usually put coach progression on?
We really wanted to make sure there was a separation from the elite coaches to the no so elite coaches. I would recommend using the slow progression setting in your dynasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightinSnydersKSU
Are you using the editor to do duplicate #'s by chance?
Yes we did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC_Fan_4ever
So do you think we'll have the rosters tonight? Or tomorrow?
I am holding out for a couple of days because I do not want to upload the rosters and then the day or so have people posting what else needs to be edited. I have edited the rosters for a couple months now and am ready to finally sit down and enjoy a dynasty like the rest of you

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters