View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 10:38 AM   #1313
patchwork
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ck3n
That is interesting. Have you ever changed your MyPlayer's appearance since starting that one career? Ever saved/exited out of a game?
As far as appearance goes, the most I have changed is trying out different hairstyles/tattoos. On another note, all the freaking tattoos suck! What happened to large tattoos that can almost be a full sleeve? And why do the solid black tattoos look like some henna fake tattoo sh*t that was painted on?

But last night, when I booted up 2k14 on my PS4, it prompted me to re-create MyPlayer again. My player looked all weird and had a different name, different face and everything. I just basically re-created MyPlayer again, loaded up MyCareer and everything was okay after that.

I exclusively change MyPlayer's gear through MyCareer mode but sometimes when you change it, the changes don't take effect for some reason until your next next game (which is weird). I have found a work around with regards to that. Once I change MyPlayer's gear through MyCareer mode, I simply exit out of MyCareer to the main menu screen and load it up again. It works like a charm every time.

As far as saving and exiting goes. I believe I may have only done that twice ever. The first time, it glitched. I was having a monster game and then I had to leave to meet up a friend so I saved and exited. When I came back, the game started where I left off but I had 0 points, 0 rebs and 0 assists. I remember almost having a double-double before halftime. The second time I saved and exited, the glitch was fixed and everything was okay. I tend not to save and exit game unless necessary but sometimes things come up.

My region I guess is EST. (Toronto, Canada) and I am playing up to date, I have downloaded that latest patch that came out last week I think? I have not downloaded the updated rosters though as I generally only play MyCareer. Lastly, I have bought and spent VC. Probably $30 dollars worth. The reason I started this career 3-4 days after PS4 came out was because I initially started a MyCareer on the day of the release, but the Champs Store and MyCloset was not showing up in MyCareer yet, only way to buy stuff and change gears was to exit out of the mode and going into the Features section. Also, VC was not syncing for the first MyCareer, so I restarted and everything has been great ever since.

Last edited by patchwork; 12-11-2013 at 10:52 AM.