Old 12-11-2013, 09:56 PM   #42
PocketScout
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungi43
Hey Scout...if I'm understanding you right, the changes you make to the dynasty will carry over from season to season, but each season right before the bowls you have to go in and make changes? The game itself won't recognize that the winner of the two games you picked will need to play each other in the BCS title game?
Correct each year I have to go in and setup the round of 4. The computer will still schedule #1 vs #2 in the BCS Championship directly after Conference Championship week is over. Well #1 and #3 might win so I would have to change that one also once the first round of the playoffs have been scheduled.

[quote]That is a bit confusing to me. So every bowl season (or right before) you'll have to edit it? Do you guess what those teams will be based on the final BCS standings going into the Conference Champ Week?[/qoute]

You can edit which conference goes to which bowl before the bowl season (SEC #2 - Capital One Bowl, SEC #3 Outback, SEC #4 Cotton, you could change SEC #2 to the Liberty Bowl if you wanted). This carries over from year to year, until you decide you might want something else. Once you get into the Bowl season you can manually change who is in each game (ie put Georgia in the Chick-fil-a Bowl instead of Music City if you wanted).

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21SEC
Was it ever determined if you can change teams between conferences?

Being able to change bowl games and schedules will be important if the effort is made to mod the game for the 2014 season and beyond. Being able to change the conference a team in would be nice too, but if not possible it should be doable to major it work with some work arounds and personal bookkeeping.
I think it could be done after the first season before advancing to the offseason but I think using the in game editor would probably be easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac747
This is a big question for me....is it possible to show degradation on the uniforms like M25 has, even in dry weather? It just bothers me to see clean uniforms throughout the game. Can this be edited in the game?
That side is hard coded on the disc and we do not have access to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACardAttack
Can we change conference prestige?
No, it is calculated based on team rankings, there is not an individual field to edit it.