Old 12-14-2013, 09:34 PM   #111
PocketScout
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFox7
I should have been clearer, I meant will it stick as far as starting new dynasties. It's fine if it improves/changes over time, I just want to be able to set it lower to start.

Basically, I'm trying to figure out how to keep Army & Navy from becoming powerhouses, and it seems like cutting program tradition down to reflect how bad they've been at football for the past 50 years might help do it (in addition to getting rid of the option run playbook). If I could drop their program tradition from A- to D+/C-, I think it would prevent them from getting a lot of higher end recruits they'd never see in real life and stop them from regularly having top 25 recruiting classes.

Since asking, I've tried changing it for roster files in the generic editor, but new dynasties are still giving them an A- even with the Tradition field edited and saved.
I would say give it a try and see if it sticks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR3AMnCR1MS0N
Make sure that you change the update to explain the Schedules and Team Schedules thing. That's pretty important and new readers could be totally confused without those instructions.
Ill add a little more info into it to clarify.

Quote:
I don't know if this actually works for sure, but if you end up with a different matchup than #1 vs #2 in the National Title Game, try editing the BCS rankings of the teams in that game to #1 and #2 and the ones in the BCS game (semis losers) to #3 and #4, and maybe it will award the title to the right team.

Poll Rankings
You can go in under the teams tab and then move over and change any of the polls in the game (Media, Coaches, or BCS)
Ive had a team that was #8 in the BCS rankings get through the playoffs and win and still got named National Champion. The game awards the NC to who ever wins the BCS Title game.

Quote:
I JUST SUCCESSFULLY PUT THE WAC BACK IN MY DYNASTY!
Please explain what you did once you get a chance that would really cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNick865
I shouldn't think so?

Are you using Modio 3.0 to extract the file from your thumb drive?
If you are on the PS3 you will not use Modio but you will use the programs listed in the PS3 tutorial.
Advertisements - Register to remove