View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 01:16 AM   #1523
DHMN69
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

First game in about 5 days.. coach gives me the score 8 or more points and shoot 60%.. nearly impossible for THIS game since I have cold ball handling AND cold shooting before the game starts.. team down 17 after first quarter.. down 22 midway through 2nd when I get back in.. they have 25 points with 6 minute left in first half.. this is.. .. umm fun?

By the way 2K .. if you get fouled you shouldn't get a 'lose ball' punishment on your grade.. but I do every time I back someone down and am fouled

Ended up down by 27 at the half..63 to 36.. this is b.s. my 14 points on 4 of 9 shooting.. leads the team.. James Anderson has 5 points. I still can't grab a rebound.. but I'm getting used to that garbage since I'm actually seeing it all over the net where big guys are being out-rebounded handily by smaller guys.

The team has 4 assists .. in the first half while Orlando has 16, and 3 guys in double figures.. Magic are 4-10 to by 6-9 in league standings by the way so you'd think it would be even or sort of close

Down 19 after 3.. I know the 76ers are nearly the WORST team in the NBA in "real life" but THEY even average over 100 in the NBA even if they give up 110 a game. I may end up just deleting this Center and making a new one long as I don't get drafted to 76ers again. I think the game WANTS Noel to be the star since it still has him starting over me after 14 games

XBox: DHMNPhotos

Last edited by DHMN69; 12-16-2013 at 01:43 AM.