Old 12-17-2013, 04:48 AM   #1568
The Lob Mob
Youtube Innovators

The Lob Mob's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMN69
Not when you don't touch the ball on offense.. remember, my player is a Center.. they don't pass him the ball in that game, nor am I guarding him most of the time to try and stop him

Quote:
Originally Posted by blgray317
Do you actually call for the ball? It sounds like you're looking for a legit basketball simulation and maybe not asserting yourself. My roommate played with a power forward and would demand the ball at the top of the key to get the offense going, then get down in the post and get the ball back. Just a suggestion?

I agree..
This game can be overly scripted to cause you to fail, but a lot of times you can find ways to overcome the crappy artificial hurdles (that shouldn't even be there). I must stress this also; most people don't play 'BIG MAN' so they don't/can't sympathize with the difficulties we go through playing C/PF. 2K doesn't make easy for us to get the ball... & I'm talking about AFTER I've done all the work to get open. Now I did have a game where after injuring my ankle (so I'm slowed down), my coach puts me (a 6'10 245 pound PF) at POINT GUARD & tells me 'show me you can lead this team, score 25 points & WIN the game." This was the result:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk