Old 12-17-2013, 03:46 PM   #153
fhs2
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmoney883
Just played my next two games, brilliant one vs the Titans went to ot I won 30-27.
Next game was away at the Ravens, blowout to me 33-13, could of been more but I ran the clock out for most of the 4th. My running game seems to be a bit too good going by the last two performances over 400 yards combined. My next game is vs the Seahawks so I will see how that goes, maybe they can stop Foster and my offensive line. Schaub has been dreadful especially sine AJ has got injured which is very good. I am running the ball a hell of a lot, but when your getting 5/6 yards every carry it makes sense. HB off tackle and stretch plays are the ones the cpu seem to not be able to stop, anybody else noticing this?
Yup, stretch and off tackle runs are money. They have a hard time stoping my run with Spiller and Jackson too. EJ in not being good too with so many INTs.
to make this sliders better thal already they are, IMO, it's a matter of make the running game a little less effective and the passing game a little more easy, at least less INTs by CPU.

Are u having little time in the pocket too? I'm struggling with sacks, but my O-line has 2 weak links, especially at LG.