View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 05:20 PM   #1604
DHMN69
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

So game vs TWolves.. we're winning 89-78 midway through the 4th.. my grade is a C.. I thought with a 76% team chemistry they'd actually PASS when I'm wide open posted up.. nope.. I got more passes before standing up for the hard foul on Richardson.. I have 4 turnovers.. 3 of those were passes to me that were deflected and picked off.. not MY turnover by any means 10 of 14 shooting, and 3 whole rebounds.. again.. the late reaction crap to shots and little guys getting the boards instead of my guy who is in position.

I know Pekovich is a decent center.. but he just got 3 offensive rebounds in ONE play against me.. I blocked 2 of his shots..he got them back and made the third one.. incredibly STUPID how slow my guy's reaction is after I block a shot.. the shot taker should have a slower reaction, especially after 2 shots blocked. Next possession he goes around me for an offensive board and put back while I had him boxed out.. I've never scored 30 points and gotten a C grade in 2K before.. especially not in a WIN.. can't even set a pick to help the grade in THIS one.. the defense goes around it.. yet we're up 11 now..

Next possession again I jump for the rebound.. it goes through my hands into Pek's lap (he's behind me because I boxed him out) for another board while he's just standing there

XBox: DHMNPhotos

Last edited by DHMN69; 12-17-2013 at 05:33 PM.