View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 11:31 AM   #91
Hunkerdown
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Default All-Madden

My 50/50 except 20 for INT is going well so far in my Falcons CM. Charter's Penalties. I am 2-3 so far. Wins against Saints and Jets. Losses against Rams, Dolphins, Patriots. All close losses. Just like real Falcons, haha. I had the Patriots most of game till 4th qrt. Was causing havoc with different defensive schemes. I knocked Brady out of game in 3rd quarter, was winning 22-10. Missed 2 point conversion by me cost me later, was trying to get my score to 24 after having a TD and 3 FG's and a score of 16. Scored with Tony G to get 22, and thought, man i need that 24, just missed converting on underneath route. Then Mallet came in and I thought I actually got them!! Nope. After I threw a pick and gave them great field position, Mallet and Gronk hooked up for a score, 22-17, oh oh..... could feel momentum change. Patriots defense kept causing 3 and outs, so kept giving Mallet/Gronk chances, and tey finally converted for a drive and scored with less than a minute remaining, 22-24. Ouch, I tried White and Jones to get within FG range, and Jones actually caught a beautiful ball at Patriots 30 to give me a chance, but a Holding Call brought it back, ending my chances. ugggh. Definitely looking to upgrade offensive line during off season either through FA or draft. Hope Real Falcons do the Same.
Advertisements - Register to remove