Old 12-18-2013, 08:56 PM   #1670
Slooty2k
Rookie

Slooty2k's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooperb
Somebody PLEASE HELP ME! I am playing MyCareer and I swear to you the Computer will miss 3 shots the whole half. The stats say they are shooting 70% but thats because of the game simming while im on the bench. My defense personally shuts my guy down so he doesnt really shoot alot but every shot the computer shoots is cash money and thats with a contest.
I noticed also that my team wont play good defense in the paint unless I go down there to stop something and then all of a sudden they wanna block shots like they dont want me getting defensive recognition or something. My teams defense will not stay on their assignments either. They double and triple any drive "attempt" leaving open shots almost EVERY #***ing possession. Im tired of this s***.

Hall Of Fame
76ers
91ovr def sf
Theres a few issues. First of all, you're playing on hall of fame which is a complete cheesefest. If you're not playing on sim then the shooting percentages are ridiculous. Second of all, you're playing on the 76ers, one of the worst teams in the league. They dont have any reliable shooters, no guys capable of creating their own shot and no post presence. If you have a losing record with them, then you're not doing anything wrong. Thats to be expected. The GMs warn you about the whole rebuilding thing and this is why.