View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 07:44 PM   #9
khaliib
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Unlocking or Modding Teambuilder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
You might want to check with khalib, he ripped the entire teambuilder site but unsure wherehewent with it
I was able to download all the Uniform part .png files, as well as the Flash (.swf) source/structure that are used on the website.

My thinking was finding the path that DLC Uni Pack uses to install those updates to the game.
These updates go through the "Content" folder, but not having the ability to extract/rebuild BGFA1.05/.AST files (which the game uses), we can't edit them (right now :P).

The point being, that the "Content" folder is part of the file path (per Madden), but it consist of .ast files.

I've been trying to find a reference of a file path that leads to the .png files, which would give us the ability to use external uniform editing and add the .png's back into the folder path (just thinking out loud).

NCAA is basically built over Madden, so currently searching through Madden Install for a reference.

Here is the TB stuff (not all Uni parts are included to allow attaching on OS due to size).

Maybe someone else can pick up the ball and run with it from here!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip www.easports.com_files.zip (6.70 MB, 33 views)