Old 12-20-2013, 01:05 PM   #4
LegendarySJ
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Freezing or Modes Not Working? Post Information Here

PLATFORM - XBox One

GAMERTAG - Swagger J

MODE - MyCareer, MyGM

SPECIFIC DETAILS - Both of these modes are completely unplayable for me. When I try to start a new or existing MyGM, it starts loading and then just kicks me back to the Main Menu. The same thing happens for existing MyCareer saves. If I try to start a brand new MyCareer, it gets through the initial screation and cutscene, but kicks me back to the Main Menu before I get to the traveling screen. In fact, it doesn't even get far enough to create a save file. My problems seemed to start a few days ago after finally linking up with my NBA2K.com account, which I had previously been having issues with. I haven't seen any issues with other modes, but I also barely touch anything other than the 2 modes mentioned above, which is a shame because I cannot play them at all.

PREVIOUS OR NEW SAVE FILE - Both, see above.

ANYTHING ELSE that might help in resolving the issue - Like I said, I suspect that my issues are connected with the NBA2K.com site, which I had been having issues with. It seems like I may be getting an error when 2K tries to validate MyPlayer and doesn't allow me to do anything connected with it.