Old 12-20-2013, 02:05 PM   #19
Darth Aegis
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: SECElit3's Madden 25 Next Generation Slider Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
It looks like WR catch at 50 for the CPU is the way to go. I have heard if you touch this slider it will mess everything up so my suggestion is to leave it alone Let's just hope next year we'll have a Madden game with sliders that actually work properly and also don't cause other sliders to go out of whack............this may be asking for too much.
Ya I think catch at 50 is the way to. I hope someone else makes a football came so EA is force to get off their lazy rear ends and start really fix things that have plagued this series for the past five years. They obviously haven't put anytime into fixing sliders I think they really don't care. If someone doesn't step up to the plate and NFL we as gamers are doomed for a football series and forced to deal with mediocre new coat of paint same game yr after yr. EA is all about money in their pockets and don't have talented enough people to get the job done. I mean whats their excuse now we heard them all global warming? end of the world? why isn't this stuff fixed? its such a disgrace and a slap to the consumers face. Does no one stride for excellence anymore? Or just settle for mediocre and pat themselves on the back and say mmheee good enough.

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 12-20-2013 at 02:12 PM.