View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 05:13 PM   #30
twogotwingz3
Rookie

OVR: 0
They need to fix the mindset of the big men!!!!!!! These guys are 6'9+!!!!! Why is it, every time I throw the ball in the paint and they have the lane wide open they either get their shot blocked doing a ******* reverse layup or they attempt a layup period?!?!???!? This is the NBA!!!!!!!! Not the WNBA, not middle school ball, not D3 small school ball!!!!! They DUNK in the NBA so I don't know what the freak 2k was thinking with the programming....that's all my big men ever go for is layups...

Other that need to hurry up and go are these automatic animations and the dumb fouls called because of the automatic animation that makes players dribble out of bounds..... But when I'm chasing a guy around and I'm tryna run in different directions I get sucked into players setting picks when I'm running and I see the picks but my virtual player doesn't ....and the dumb passes get on my nerves....line drive passes shouldn't happen when people are standing right in front of you...this isn't And 1 !!! I'm not tryna throw the ball off people's face!!! Just like there is a bounce pass control, there needs to be like a nice touch float pass or something