View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 10:25 AM   #1933
Zab
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
Yes, do yourself a favor and restart now before you play more games with that MC file. You're supposed to earn vc coins, which are used for everything from attributes to gear. There's even an option now (which I never had) to get a 10 point attribute boost at a cheap price for 1 to 3 games. For example, 3 point ability goes from 65 to 75, for 1 to 3 games depending which one you choose. This is great if you need a quick boost for something that cost a lot, for an upcoming tough game or series.

As for Nike and Jordan, or any name brand sneaker, you first need a shoe deal in order to equip them. You're limited to the 2K shoes until then. But instead of having to dress and buy clothes from the features tab, you can now do it from the MyCareer menu.

Also, you won't have to recreate your player much. It's already stored your looks and name.. You just adjust height, position, play style, body proportion and initial stuff like that.

I had to do it, but screw it, at least I know my game isn't glitched, and I have much more experience to play better and achieve straight As lol
Well, this explains why my VC counts show up different between the main menu and MyCareer. Guess I need to open a support ticket, 'cause I sure as sh** am not starting over without 2K doing something to make up for my time.

Such goddamned nonsense.