Old 12-23-2013, 02:25 PM   #115
Kramer5150
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Mizzou24's all madden sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
With regards to the bad angles taken by defenders, I think that is a function of the higher settings for Kick Catch Interference and Roughing the Kicker.....for some reason, these can impact pursuit angles. I am going to set these back at default and try it out.
I had those settings at default,it has to do with the tackle slider.

When I first got the game,I played on default everything on AP,and didn't have this issue but was sick and tired of all the "bulldozer" like tackles so I lowered the tackle slider,and as soon as I did I noticed the bad pursuit angles by the defense.

With the lower tackle,I tried every adjustment under the sun for my defense to no avail....also with the tackle slider affecting the cpu FG kicks,I had raised it to 30-35 (iirc) and was still able to break tackles and the such...I still encountered the "bulldozer" tackle,but not nearly as bad.

So what I'm going to try and do is raise the tackle slider to match the cpu.

I do apologize...I'm not trying to hijack this thread or anything,just saying what I've been seeing with a lower tackle slider.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Advertisements - Register to remove