View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 05:54 PM   #203
Erik821
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

I have started 5 one player franchises and 4 two player (me and my friend) franchises and I FINALLY Have the sliders nearly perfect.

I tried using your sliders but they probably don't work that well because I'm on PS4.

I love losing in madden for whatever reason...I play with the Giants and I want my stats to be realistic. I hate ranking first in offense and defense with a team that Obviously is nowhere near a #1 ranking offense/defense. I have been tweaking my sliders since I got the game. I play franchise mode and I have been adjusting the sliders to even out the stats through-out the year. I hate being #1 in INT's and SACS...My point is, is that I made my Giants suck like they do in real life.This makes it a real challenge to make it to the playoffs gives a better reward when drafting and signing better players.

The one thing I MUST tell everyone is that if you are throwing a thousand INT's a game which I think most people do because the defense can jump and catch better than Calvin Johnson ...Turn the CPU's Pass coverage to 0-25...The CPU will still play GREAT defense they just won't pick-off everything. This made the world to my sliders...I consider myself very good at madden..With that said I don't mind throwing INT's as long as it is realistic.

(2-Player) All these new games that come out pay attention to 2-player...They must think that nobody has real life friends to play with...anyway in franchise mode if you play a game on 2 player or even just log on with another controller to change the other teams Uniforms the game will back out into the main menu when you finish your game...this causes you to loose the game you just played and loose any unsaved data.

This is a PS4 problem I assume. WILL happen every time you play your first game...By first game I mean the first game after you load up your franchise...Once it happens it won't happen again...

To Fix this Start the game you want to play with both players on a team. Same team or different doesn't matter. Then play the kickoff and simply quit the game...It will jump back to main menu...just load up your franchise and you are good to go it wont do it again until you quit the game and load up your franchise again.

I will Post my Sliders if people want to see them. They are loosely based off of Charter04's sliders. The only problem with your sliders is that they probably don't translate to PS4 because you mentioned something about how if you move offensive pass interference up that they will call it too much ..I had mine all the way up to 100 and i'm still yet to see an offensive interference call. and I have over 5-6 Completed Franchise years..I still haven't seen D-PASS int either..

Oh 2k please get the rights to make an NFL game ) : This game has an unrealistic amount of mistakes programmed into it, plus They put no effort into adding details to the game. Half my post is not about sliders...Sorry I have to get all of this out of my head and onto the internet ..I can go on but I will stop here.