Old 12-23-2013, 10:42 PM   #121
edaddy
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Mizzou24's all madden sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
I've incorporated a few of these settings in my sliders,mainly the QB acc setting works out real good.
The one thing I did notice right away though,is with tackling so low,my defenders take horrible angles to the RB....not sure if anybody else noticed this or not,but it jumped out right away when playing my 2 preseason game last night.

Against Washington Helu had 150+ yards on only 15 carries...so I started watching replays and noticed the poor angles. Now don't get me wrong,I'm all for a realistic game,but making the game unrealistically difficult just for the sake of being difficult is not right either.
See that's my dilemma with all -pro I have the tackling slider at 5 for the CPU and myself on All-Madden and they are still playing the run realistically..On All-Pro at 15 its like a 300 yrd day..lol..I the the animations on these all-pro settings but also love the decision making and correct strategy involved with playing on All-Madden..Just trying to find a way to get some of all-pro tackling animations into all-madden..That FG and Tackling slider glitch is a killer also..
Advertisements - Register to remove