View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 10:00 PM   #2019
Dannyld
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Ok CC, as I said, I don't mind the scripted story in general. But keep in mind, I'm 4th pick overall. And am roughly 20 games into the season. And I'm on the BOBCATS! A team that isn't exactly boiling over with talent. But ok that's cool. I've been 6th man for a while now. I don't expect to be starting yet. (Even though Zeller was starting for a while...)

But let's look at some of our trades for a minute.

Trade 1. Chris Douglas-Roberts and Josh McRoberts for Kirk Heinrich. I was happy with this trade. Ramon Sessions was being a crybaby and wasn't happy. So screw him, let him sit in a chair.

Trade 2. Ben Gordon and Ramon Sessions to the Nuggets for Danilo Galinari and Javale Mcgee. I love this trade. I love Danila and Javale in 2k and in real life. This made me happy.

Basically these trades made us better! But Ben Gordon was actually willing to shoot when open! Noone else is except for 1-2 people. Danilo does ok, but Javale keeps his butt warm on the bench basically.

Danilo is starting PF now. Heinrich is starting SG. Kidd-Gilchrist is SF. And it changes up from game to game. Except I'm never in there. and I'm the 3rd best player on my team.:\

Also, just played the 76'ers game again. Got to 4th quarter and checked stats, and my PS4 errored for the first time. You gotta be kidding me...