Old 12-25-2013, 03:08 AM   #105
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Default All-Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
I'm good. I enjoy being able to play a game and not have the computer make stupid plays to be competitive. There's two types of sliders, sliders that result in more wins and sliders that result in more losses. Default is the only way to balance those two together. I don't want a superhuman computer and that's what your theory creates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good for you. Default All-Madden doesn't work for everyone. It results into me and a lot of guys going 16-0 and winning the Superbowl every year which isn't fun. I stop playing Madden 13, and Madden 25 on PS3 because I didn't like how easy thing's had gotten. I been saying it for years now, everyone skill level isn't the same. I create my sliders to match my personal skill level which results into BALANCED games for me. I'm not a newbie or an average player. I need to sliders to be like that for the CPU to compete. That's good that default is working out for you. Just don't come on here thinking that's the exact setting everyone else should be playing on just because it's working for you because there are a lot of guys who are better then you who play the game the right way.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 12-25-2013 at 03:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove