Old 12-25-2013, 12:41 PM   #107
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Default All-Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
All the All-Madden sliders I seen set up around here had way too many points in certain areas which was causing the CPU to play like crap IMO. There's too many points on default All-Madden. USER catching is too high at 50 which should be at 25 so it can only be 75 point's. On Madden 13 EA dropped a patch and changed the USER catching and breaktackles to 50 which took the USER points way over default All-Madden and caused the CPU to play like crap. Even though they took breaktackles off of the sliders I setup up my sliders like it's still there. That's why I have my USER runblocking at 0. I'm not saying I'm 100 percent right with my theory but me and everyone else using my sliders aren't having any issue's with the CPU being competitive on All-Madden.

I respect your opinion but, I don't think the numbers have to be 25 or under to be all-Madden anymore. If you chose AM in play now or CFM as the difficulty it's for sure harder than picking AP. Of coarse if you lower everything to 25 (catching) for the users it's harder. The fastest kicking meter is the give away. Default is probably just the easiest version of AM. That's still going to be too easy for some.