View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 02:39 PM   #2063
Rell7thirty
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalastkiller
I don't think you will have to start over, they know they would face a sh**storm if players had to start from scratch with all the VC wasted, that's why every patch so far has corrected save files. I am a programmer myself, I doubt they forgot to include free agency, probably have cutscenes and everything for it, seems like it isn't being triggered properly as an event. Might be a really simple fix on their side, most players haven't gotten that far along to tell them its broken....their QA and testing dept doesn't seem to be well staffed.

I'm in year 5, and Melo is in Orlando, Kobe is in Chicago, and DWade just went to Cleveland. But those created rookies get really good, they are not as highly rated as the superstars but have higher shot tendencies, meaning they don't hesitate to shoot. I've had a rookie on the 76ers kill me in the playoffs, and a 3 year guy on the TBlazers force me to Game 7 in the finals b/c he was avg 30 a game against us.
their support staff or lack their of is horrible. I'm glad they update major stuff but there are other issues that are ruining the gameplay