Old 12-25-2013, 09:32 PM   #170
Mizzou24
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Mizzou24's all madden sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
TBH,no I didn't. I was expecting the coverage to be a tad different,but even at those settings...nothing really stood out as being better.

I may just put them back at 0,and up int's a bit,but other than that,I really like how the game plays with the settings that low,as it really separates the better players from the scrubs in the defense.

Set higher,and I believe every player will pretty much play the same in the defense...there are great plays,and busted plays....right now in my secondary as far as starters go,William Gay is the weak link...so in the draft (gonna build through the draft like the real Steelers) I'm going to be looking out for a CB.

Thing is....(if this makes sense...lol) if you play "Madden ball" I'm sure one can find exploits....but I played it how the Steelers would play and played football,and well I lost...lol

Thing is...you want to look for the mismatches now...if you can get a WR or TE on a drag against a LB you should get the easy completion (as you should)

But against a corner in man,it will be a bit more difficult...as I've mentioned,I'm pretty happy with how things turned out...what will be interesting is when I play my starters the whole game...lol

Almost forgot...I uploaded the sliders to Madden share,so everybody can see what I'm using.

It's under CowhersAP Test.

Yeah I'm def interested to try these out with a lower CPU qb accuracy prolly at 7.