View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 03:36 PM   #1
FreezeTime
Banned

FreezeTime's Arena

OVR: 7
My I'm going to 2014 CES Show Q&A thread about MLB 14 The Show

****I have official confirmation the game will not be at the show at all. Russell was not able to tell me earlier how these things work. Again, not even the Vita version is here.**** Mods should probably lock this thread.

It's almost that time of year again. CES is January 7th-10th and I will be there all 4 days. Ask me any questions you have about MLB 14 The Show on PS3, PS4 and Vita and I will do my best to get them all answered. I am starting the thread early this year to give more people a chance since there were some that missed it last time.

I am not only there to play MLB 14 The Show. I am there to enjoy all of what CES has to offer. Just like in years past, I am doing the Q&A for all the loyal fans of the game and this website. I am not employed by SCEA or OS. If I miss one of your questions, feel free to repeat it. I will try to update while I am at CES but it's a lot easier to answer everything on my laptop at the end of each day. I will do my best to play each version of the game equally but will most likely play whichever version gets the most questions here more than the others.

Now that that's out of the way, feel free to ask your questions. I will post screens and videos only if I am allowed and just like years past, I will answer all questions the way Russell wants them so if he says no comment or whatever, that's the answer you will get.

Last edited by FreezeTime; 01-07-2014 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Updated with bad news.
Advertisements - Register to remove