View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 09:53 AM   #1
maccerbiggie
Rookie

maccerbiggie's Arena

OVR: 1
Perfecting Default Sliders

I am in agreement with a lot of people on here when they say that Default All Pro and also Default All Madden provide a great experience.

I personally prefer AP to AM. Although I could probably match the skill of AM, I don't want to do it as if I'm about to have a heart attack because pretty much everything has the potential to be picked off and the CPU often 'cheeses'. AP gives me great matches and a good variation, but I feel there are still things that need to be helped a little with some tinkering of the settings. Things like:

CPU completing very high % of passes
HUM running game excelling consistently

When it comes to using your preferred Default setting, what have people found works well, that doesn't require creating a huge slider set from top to bottom? I have seen many people conversing over how they start with Default AP or AM, then make minor changes and it helps them get a great game, or using different settings when it comes to Speed Thresholds, Game Speed etc, all of which can provide different results.

Would people like to share their suggestions when using Default settings so we can test to help find a sweet spot?
Advertisements - Register to remove