View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 11:10 AM   #2217
iker30
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
You get to start, I think around the all star break. The person you're replacing will talk to you about it in the locker room.. Saying he's happy you stepped it up and whatnot.

And it's scripted, regardless how good you do or how many people with your position get injured.. The game wants you to experience a crappy rookie year.

My problem is that I have to unrealistically average 40 per game in order to win.. Some games I drop in the 60s. Up to the point Doris Burke chimes in saying "last game, he scored 62 points, as he usually does.." Lol wtf? The commentating gets so repetitive
Yeah I have the same problems, my team is so crappy, we have 3 centers on the bench but not a single SG. I'm also struggling on my assists, it's like they always miss if I pass them the ball, even if they're wide open. If someone else passes it to them however they score easily.

Anyways I'm strongly thinking about a trade, the Bobcats have no future, Jefferson can't hit a single contested shot under the rim, Henderson refuses to shoot from 3point or mid range, and players like Jeff Adrien can't do anything except standing in my way. Also Ben Gordon thinks he's a dribbler now and always tries to take it to the paint. The defense of my team is the worst, I'm leading in blocks and steals (as a PG), it's always like either the opponent gets the bucket or the free throws which is why I'm scoring 40-50 points and we still lose.