Rookie

Slooty2k's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichKingBenjamin
You said

“Best way to play as a Knick or any other team!!! WORKS 100%

Its crazy I know... but a buddy of mine tried it twice. You may see him in the park as a PG - Lance Tejada.

Ok I just tried it 3 times over the past couple of weeks and it works.

At the start, when your friend asks you what team you see yourself playing for... of course you say your desired team. Then later in your career (answer and do everything as a GREAT teammate up to this point). When the GM asks if you are ok.... you MUST SAY TRADE THE TEAMMATE. Make sure you pick the highest rated teammate.

thats it! I know its crazy but it works. I didnt believe it but its true. I made it on to the Knicks. It happens before the all star game or as early as Jan 22.”

So with that being said after they trade your highest rated teammate you can demand a trade to the team you want to play for? If so, when the option comes up on which team you want to play for you and it asks you to select up to 3 teams, you would just then choose the team you want to play for and not select multiple teams right?

Get back to me, I’d appreciate it.

No. First of all, the GM will not trade your teammate. He will trade you instead. And you wont have an option of picking any team. The GM will just trade you without warning. There is no option to pick a team.
Advertisements - Register to remove