Old 12-30-2013, 02:11 PM   #2319
canucksss
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Omg..i thought i deleted my MyGm file and it ended up being my pg that was a 82 overall fml i just wasted 30k vc
Yikes.....sorry to hear that.

Anyhow.... after patch 3 started a new career, 6"7 SG and 3ptr and used the 10,000 free VC's to improve prior to the rookie showdown. I ended up having a 75 rating before the showdown. I got interviewed by the Bobcats and Suns where I immediately said Im not a good fit for their team.

I was drafted by the Trailblazers. At first I and the team was struggling.... but now we are in a roll 9-1 in the last 10 games and having a record of 17-6. I still playing 28 min as 6th man and Im enjoying coming out from the bench. Averaging 17.5 pts-4.6 reb- 5.7 asst- 0.8 stls and 1.7 blks.

I wish i could stay as the 6th man, like J. Harden, and perhaps be a starter late in the season (probably around 70 games) or just remain as the 6th man for the rest of my rookie season. Or probably play a dramatic and awesome 1-2 games per playoff rounds. I like passing the ball to L.A. or Batum or Robinson. Lillard could sometimes be a ball hogger though .