Old 12-30-2013, 11:24 PM   #2353
Sinner
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Duke 27
Yeah. I basically went through this process four times. The first time I did it, it happened unintentionally because I was pissed off at Evan Turner for being a scrub and got traded because I complained about him. When some other people mentioned this process I realized this happened to me and I started a new my career with the Pelicans and repeated everything in my first my career with the same results. I started a new my career with the Cavs which is my current my career and the one Im using. When some other people said this method didnt work for them I started a different my career and discovered that the timing of this method is really important and doesnt work if you do it in December. So today with my actual My Career I finally got traded to the Spurs.
Is there anyway to get traded if I did what you initially said and didn't get traded to my favorite team? If I get GM relationship high and team chemistry high would I still get to go to the team I want? not feeling like starting over on this one, but quite a few VC in it..none bought of course but still.