Old 12-31-2013, 02:21 AM   #2368
Slooty2k
Rookie

Slooty2k's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
thanks for this hard work..... as of now, im enjoying my career with portland....i want to go either to SA or Boston (because of their court and history ). So hopefully this could still work in 2nd season.
Yeah dude. Playing different my careers gave me a lot of insight into how the trade process works. However, this process worked for me but Im still not sure why this happens exactly. So it would be cool to see how other people get traded in later seasons. Im happy it worked multiple times and I started a my career playing on 12 min quarters confident I would end up in San Antonio which it did. Im a Heat fan cuz I live in Miami but I wanted to play for San Antonio since I wanted my rookie SG to learn from Ginobilli since my game is kinda modeled after a mix of him and Ray Allen in his prime, and also get a chance to get that fifth ring for one of my fav players in Tim Duncan while playing for a great coach in Pop and great players like Tony Parker and having a potential stud in the wing in Kawhi Leonard who basically shuts down all these other superstar forwards like Lebron and KD. Anyways, its cool because I started my career with the Cavs which are a team full of young talent and the way rhe GM traded started a rivalry between me and Kyrie. My rival Ellis is on the 76ers which is cool since they have superstar potential with Noel and MCW. Any of those two teams have the cap space to land one of the free agency superstars like Lebron or Melo so its going to make for an interesting my career in a few seasons.