Old 12-31-2013, 07:10 AM   #2375
Sinner
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Duke 27
The sidekick scenario only happens once. I use it as a benchmark for when to ask my GM to trade my teammate. You could ask for the best player on your new team to be traded. That is always an option, at least every other GM conversation. Idk what happens because I havent tried it. But hypothetically if youe favorite team shows the most interest in you on the trade interest list then they should trade for you. Hypothetically, again I havent tried that. If you try that tell us what happens so we can further understand this whole trade process.
Ok cool, i'll just try it again by asking for the best player to be traded. I know you said that rating doesn't matter as far as who your traded for...but what about rating as opposed to who your asking to be traded. Right now i'm 81, Mayo is also 81...if my rating is the best on my team will they go ahead and trade who I asked m to trade?

Thanks again for all the work you've put in...really wish they didn't make it this hard to play for your favorite team. I was hoping to not get my rating in the 90's till I was on the Celtics. Sitting on 40k VC pts
Advertisements - Register to remove